Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthdays

Today I turn 36.....gross!
I am getting to a point where I have to remind myself of how old I am, because I dont feel like I am on my way to 40. Growing up is weird! One day I am taking pictures of a "butt" with my sister-in-law's phone, the next day I am writing out the check for the mortgage. Your 30's are a strange time in your life....Stilll grasping on to your adolescence, yet needing to mature and be responsible. I see a house that has been TP'd...part of me giggles, part of me quickly estimates how long it will take to clean up! Although it feels weird, I love that part of myself! I dont want to grow up...completly. The best part is that I have a partner in crime... my husband can be just as immature as I am. We took pictures of "butts" together!


My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday....but I couldn't come up with anything. When I think about what I want, I must first think about what I need. But I have everything I need. I have a beautiful home, a nice car, 2 wonderful kids and a husband that treats me like a princess! (princesses are under 40) SO, what else could I possibly need?
He is the best birthday present!!!
Maybe we can go TP-ing?

No comments: