Wednesday, April 23, 2008

change is good!




Whoever said change is bad, never got 12 inches of hair cut off!! WOW...does it feel great! It helps that I am donating it to "Locks of Love"...but I am much more shallow than that. There is a definite high to be had when you make a drastic change. You feel brave and adventurous! I love to see the look on peoples faces...and the "you look great!" comments dont suck!
Every now and then, you need to kick start your passion. Whether it is cutting your hair, painting a room red, quitting your job to follow your dream....it doesn't matter. Do something that scares you a little bit...when you do...its amazing!

This high will last for a while....I wonder what I'll do next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so good!! You have a great face for short hair, I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Cher you look so good. That cut makes your face look so tiny!
Karen

Crazy MomCat said...

Cute hair! I can say that, because I got a very similar haircut myself about 6 months ago. Ha! Ha! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

DebbieDoesLife said...

I am amazed. I mean, you looked super fabulous before - how does one look EVEN MORE fabulous?? You have managed it.