Thursday, April 10, 2008

i am flawed!!




I have many flaws...I am lazy, I watch brainless reality tv, I spend too much money....but my worst flaw is my inability to disguise my feelings. If I don't like you...you are well aware that I don't like you!
Case in point... new girl at work! Hate her!
She started driving me insane on her very first day, while I was training her. I was sitting on a chair before the restaurant opened, talking to some coworkers, when she walked up and SAT ON MY LAP! Unless you are an oiled up hunk of man-candy being compensated for being on my lap....you dont belong on my lap! She is also all up in the kool-ade...which is not my favorite attribute in a person. If I wanted you to know what I was talking about, you would hear your name at the begining of the sentence! The final straw was when this 20 year old beotch asked me if I ever got to see The Doors in concert! BITCH, Jim Morrson died a year before I was born!

Sometimes I feel bad because I am not nice to her, but then she does something new to annoy me....and no more guilt.
Well, I guess what you will learn from this is that if I seem to like you, then I do!!!!

3 comments:

DebbieDoesLife said...

You are not flawed. Its the rest of the world who is flawed!! I am the same way - I either like you or I DON'T. I think its nice - you always know where you stand with me.

Anonymous said...

She did NOT say that. OMG. STAB.

I already know you wuv me.

Unknown said...

You must be referring to the crack ho!